Goddess of the Moonstones





Hat - H&M similar here and here
Face Jewels - Jazzy Glitter
Liquid Matte Lipstick - Feral in Beach Bum
Moonstone Rings - Moonstone Magic
Silver Glitter Hair - Powder Room D
Shoulder Cutout Body - Asos

Simple with a touch of glitter. I have styled this new wig which is from the brand Powder Room D. I was a bit confused when it arrived as it looks a lot different in color on the website. More like a soft peachy touch but in person it is much more greyish. I always prefer more straight hair but the curls in this one are just on point. The quality is different from other brands as well, but in a positive way. It feels very strong and rough when you run through it with your fingers. With rough I mean it's not shiny at all what can make a wig looking cheap but not with this one!
I'm really into glitter and stuff lately that's why I put some sparkles into my face. The powder was in one of my boxes with cosmetic stuff that I kept from years ago. The gems over my eyebrows are from Jazzy Glitter. I'm wearing a ripped body that came with my latest order on Asos. It's on sale and nearly gone so be fast! I love the shoulder cutouts, especially because you can see my new tattoo through it(not in these pictures though as it's on the other side) and I have a weakness for ripped stuff anyway.


4 comments :

  1. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :) Amazing total look
    I love so much this your looking :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look on you dear! The wig is just perfect and it really suits you! <3
    Kinga xxx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete