Be The Hero




Hat - H&M similar here
Shirt - Be The Hero
Valyrian Sword Necklace - Black Moon
Levis Shorts - Vintage similar here

Be The Hero and wear the Valyrian steel sword around your neck. Such a simple but super comfy summer look! Sometimes I just want to grab a black tee and shorts where smaller and independent labels like Be The Hero take an important role. Expressive and cool designs make a plain black tee to something very special and the best thing is you can't find them in the usual stores. My friend took the photos the other day when we were chilling in a local park and at a lake. I'm really proud of him as he's getting better and better :')
The necklace is also my new favorite and I have it around my neck constantly. It's made from Valyrian steel hehe you know! I can really feel the connection and power in it

No comments :

Post a Comment